Full Body Test in Hyderabad
Full Body Checkup Price in Hyderabad
|Name Of The Package
||Full Body Checkup in Hyderabad
||Blood & Urine
|Number Of Tests
|Actual Test Price
|Discounted Test Price
|Home Sample Collection
|Additional Cost For Home Sample Collection
|Fasting Before Test
||8-10 hours of fasting required
|Get Reports Within
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is The Cost Of Full Body Check Up in Hyderabad?
The cost of a Full Body Check Up in Hyderabad with 85 tests, including Thyroid Profile – Total, Blood Glucose Fasting, Urine Routine & Microscopy (Urine R/M), Kidney Function Test / KFT, CBC, Liver Function Test / LFT, Lipid Profile @ Rs 799 only. The cost of the test depends on different factors, like the number of tests covered, the city, diagnostic center, home test or lab test, etc.
2. What Should You Avoid Before A Full Body Check-Up?
Full Body Check-Ups are crucial to avoid any impending medical crisis. Since it’s a full-fledge package, it covers different tests, and therefore, there are several prerequisites that one should follow, like:
- Monitor food intake
- Avoid alcohol and smoking
- Carry reports of existing disease
- Take proper sleep a day before the test
- Avoid salty and fatty foods before the test
- Other than that, if you are on a specific medication, don’t forget to discuss it before your healthcare professional to maintain maximum accuracy of the tests.
3. How Useful Is A Full Body Health Checkup?
Whether we accept it or not, Full Body Health Checkups are the most proactive ways to track, manage and improve your health. With Health Checkups assessing and addressing health disorders in their early stage becomes possible and makes it much easier for doctors to cure them. All in all, these are very useful and worth trying.
4. Should You Get A Full Body Checkup Every Year?
Yes, you should get a full body checkup every year to maintain a health baseline and overcome conditions before they become complicated. So, even if you are healthy or not feeling any sickness, you should get regular health checkups done to identify problems and avoid sickness and severities.
5. Is It Possible To Book Full Body Checkup At Home?
Yes, With Redcliffe Labs, you can book a Full Body Checkup at home. We have soft-spoken and trained phlebotomists to come to your home for sample collection, following defined testing measures. So, say no to the long queues and book a Health Checkup at home today.