Health is the foundation of a happy life that can’t be built in a day or two. It’s an ongoing process that requires numerous efforts to ensure your health remains in check. Being a little extra cautious of your health does not harm you and is essential to avoid potential diseases that could take over your health or steal your happiness. Therefore, doctors often suggest preventive health checkups to get an insight into your body, track the status, and avoid setbacks. And people are embracing it well.
However, if you haven’t indulged it in your life and still looking for reasons to do so, we have got you.
Reasons To Embrace Full Body Checkup For Overall Fitness:
- Ensure Early Disease Detection: Many hazardous diseases stay in our body silently and show no signs until the later or advanced stage, which sometimes can be too late. Therefore, embracing a routine full body checkup is essential to diagnose potential threats to your health even before they show any visible symptoms. The earlier a problem is detected, the early and easy it will be to control it and sidestep complications.
- Check If Your Body Is Doing Fine: Health checkups are not just for the sick, but for all. Besides having a significant role in diagnosing disease, a routine full body checkup can help track whether your body is functioning fine or if any medical attention is needed. Regular tracking can save you from sudden unpleasant surprises while helping you lead a healthy and happy life.
- Makes The Problem Manageable: Diseases like anemia, diabetes, or hypertension, if detected early, can be easy to manage. Diagnosing them early helps one take preventive measures in time, control the damage and make the disease manageable to all possible extents.
- Apt For Your Mental Health: Routine Full Body Checkups are not just healthy for your physical health but for your mental health too. Yes! It releases unnecessary stress and gives you a sigh of relief that everything is in control.
- Financially Affordable: Most people have this misconception that periodic health checkups cost a fortune, but they are the opposite. Detecting disease early help one obtain the treatment before it’s too late and within their budget, which, if left untreated or undiagnosed, can develop complications and increases hospital or treatment bills.
A routine Full Body Checkup is an investment in your health, not an expense. Diseases can come anytime without notice and can take a toll on your health if not managed properly. Routine health checkups help detect abnormalities in your body early that otherwise can grow up to be threatening and need to be addressed.
Smart Full Body Checkup
- Total no.of Tests - 86
- Quick Turn Around Time
- Reporting as per NABL ISO guidelines
However, booking a health checkup is not enough. One needs to follow many prerequisites before and after a Full Body Checkup to ensure accurate results. Even the name of the test provokes nervousness and fear of being diagnosed with a hazardous disease among people. And they end up making many mistakes that could influence their test results. But don’t worry; here, we have jotted down a few tips to help you be prepared for the full body checkup. So, let’s get started.
Tips To Be Prepared For A Full Body Checkup:
- Get Enough Sleep: Lack of sleep a day before the test can influence your blood pressure, heart rate, body temperature, and other functions, which may aggravate unpleasant experiences. Hence, getting proper sleep is essential to keep yourself calm, relax the mind and keep all the levels in check at the blood drawing time to ensure test results remain intact.
- Discuss Your Medication: Another thing to keep in mind as a priority before the test is to share any prescribed medication or supplement that you are currently on. It is important because some medicines may have some substance that can affect your test reports. Your doctor may suggest whether you can continue them normally or avoid them before your blood test.
- Avoid Drinking & Smoking: Drinking & smoking is not good, and consuming them before the test can do the worse. It can hamper the test results. So, inform your healthcare professional about the same and refrain from getting indulged in the same, as suggested.
- Ask Your Discuss For Instruction: Most blood test requires no special preparations. But why take the risk – right? It’s better to discuss it with your doctor, ask them if any special preparations are required, and follow them properly to avoid any errors in the test results.
- Communicate With The Phlebotomist: If needles give you the heebie-jeebies, don’t be afraid and discuss your fears or other doubts with your phlebotomist. They will clarify your doubts, give you hints and help you have a pain-free blood drawn experience.
- Inform Doctor About Pregnancy Or Other Chronic Illness: Keep your doctor informed about any underlying chronic condition or current pregnancy before the test.
Other than that, a female should avoid testing during periods until or unless it is required. Therefore, discussing this with your healthcare professional is mandatory to get better guidance and be prepared for the test. These simple tips can significantly impact your test and its respective results. So, be proactive about the approach and act mindfully.
Why Choose Redcliffe Labs?
Redcliffe Labs is India’s fastest growing diagnostics service provider having its home sample collection service in more than 220+ cities with 80+ labs across India.
NABL accredited labs
Most affordable Prices
Free Home Sample Pickup
Painless Sample Collection
Get Reports In 24 hours
Redcliffe Labs – Your True Partner In DiagnosticBeing a growing network of diagnostics, we promise the best diagnostic experience to one and all. We host a comprehensive range of prescription-based to preventive health checkups under one roof to ensure everyone’s diagnostic needs will meet. So, worry less and book your Full Body Checkup package with Redcliffe Labs now. You can book a test directly from the website or mobile app.