Plasma Renin Activity Blood Test
Renin (Active) Assay or Random Plasma Resin; the Plasma Renin Activity Test measures plasma enzyme renin activities, which are responsible for regulating functions like blood pressure, thirst, and urine output in the body. Being a crucial hormone made by the kidneys, Renin controls several functions, and its level, whether too high or too low, can have a problematic impact on your health. Therefore, it needs to be diagnosed early to manage effectively by improving the diet, lifestyle, and medicines.
Redcliffe Labs is a growing diagnostic laboratory that you can consider for Plasma Renin Activity Test in Bangalore. The blend of our resources and expertise always helps us scale up the quality of our service and serve our client's life-changing diagnostic experience. We push our boundaries to meet diagnostic standards and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
Purpose Of Plasma Renin Activity:
- Measure renin levels within your bloodstream.
- Help find the exact causative factor of hypertension.
- Help diagnose and monitor the treatment of hypertension.
- Ensure that the renin hormone is performing all its functions well.
- Used to diagnose primary aldosteronism (PA) due to too much aldosterone.
- Look for whether your adrenal glands are making too much or too little aldosterone.
Symptoms That Call For A Plasma Renin Activity Test:
Your doctor may suggest Renin Test if you are showing signs like
- Increase in thirst
- Tingling or numbness
- Muscle weakness or damage
- Weakness, and constant fatigue.
The Plasma Renin Activity Assay helps find the exact cause of the problem so it can be treated timely and effectively. So, do not delay the diagnosis, as it can prevent you from reaching the severe stage.
Higher Than Normal Plasma Renin Activity Levels May Point To Conditions Like
- Addison’s disease
- Malignant hypertension,
- Renovascular hypertension
Lower Plasma Renin Activity Levels May Indicate Conditions Like
- ADH therapy
- Salt retaining steroid therapy
- Salt sensitivity essential hypertension
- Primary hyperaldosteronism
Levels too high or too low can have negative health impacts. Therefore, managing them in time is essential to keep complications away, which can only be possible if these levels are measured early. Without any further delays, book a test with us today. It will hardly take a minute to book a test. Furthermore, our phlebotomist will come to your home for sample collection. So, it's time to say no to excuses and yes to timely testing.
Tips To Manage Plasma Renin Activity Levels:
- Stay Hydrated: Keeping your body full with the right fluid can do wonders for your health. Besides helping you keep a distance from different health diseases, it enables you to manage Plasma Renin Activity levels.
- Manage Stress: Too much stress can have its impacts, not good ones. It can increase your Plasma Renin Activity levels, further creating health complications. So, managing it is essential to keep levels maintained.
- Address Underlying Condition Before It’s Too Late: If you have an existing health condition, you should get the treatment before it raises your renin levels or turns the problem into something big and profound.
Other than that, take your medicines and improve your diet in time to ensure your health is not compromised at any stage. You can speak with your healthcare professionals to better understand and correct preventive measures.
Name of Test
Plasma Renin Activity
Home Sample Collection
Additional Cost For Home Sample Collection
Fasting Before Test
No Fasting Required
Get Reports Within
Things You Should Know Before Plasma Renin Activity:
- PRA Test or Renin Activity Test is used for checking how much aldosterone is produced by your adrenal glands.
- It requires your blood sample to measure renin levels and diagnose several disorders that occur due to high or low levels.
- With this early diagnosis of the disease, managing the condition with the correct treatment and avoiding complications becomes possible.
- It helps monitor your condition to ensure that your treatment is working well or not and enables doctors to change your medicine or therapy accordingly.
Reasons To Choose Redcliffe Labs For Plasma Renin Activity Test:
- Offer high-quality diagnostic services, on-time reports, and personalized assistance to every customer.
- Bring different health tests and checkups to analyze your conditions on various grounds at competitive rates possible.
- Go beyond our limits or boundaries to ensure your diagnostic needs meet, and we can be a reliable choice for your family's healthcare needs.
- Our laboratories have advanced resources and skilled professionals to provide nothing but the best experience to every customer.
So, Why Wait? Book A Test Right Away!
Besides analyzing your condition or providing on-time reports, we offer a free doctor consultation to help you plan treatment accordingly. So, book a Plasma Renin Activity Test in Bangalore with Redcliffe Labs today. We provide home-based testing so you can skip the long queues and get tested from the comfort of your home with maximum safety and convenience. What are you waiting for now? Book a test today!