Full Body Test in Thane
In today's modern lifestyle, people hardly have time to eat correctly, get enough sleep, follow an active lifestyle or adopt healthy changes. However, overlooking health can be severe and increase your risk of health disorders. So, it is good to go for a Full Body Checkup in Thane periodically. It helps to analyze health conditions and improve quality of life.
Complete Body Tests are paramount, but now the question is what are the tests involved in Full Body Checkups and where to get them done. Well, worry not! Redcliffe Labs got you covered. The package covers 85 Tests, including Thyroid Profile – Total, Blood Glucose Fasting, Urine Routine & Microscopy (Urine R/M), Kidney Function Test / KFT, CBC Test, Liver Function Test / LFT, and Lipid Profile, among more. We are a leading Diagnostic Center that you can stop by. We have top-notch resources and a professional team to give unmatched testing experience.
Symptoms That Calls For Immediate Full Body Checkup:
- Sudden changes in weight
- Dizziness and extreme fatigue
- Change in eating patterns and appetite
- Improper sleeping patterns
- Severe pain in joints, muscles, and more
- Frequent cough, cold, fever, and headache
- Irregular bowel movement
- Irritability and mood swings
These symptoms are very usual yet require immediate attention, and even if your body is showing no signs, going for a Full Body Test would be excellent to avoid complications in the long run. The evaluation includes the overall body checkup that rings the bell early to help you find the disease before it develops and become severe. Getting screened early is the smartest way to save on your medical expenses and get high-quality diagnostics at an affordable cost.
Things To Take Care Of While Going For A Whole Body Checkup:
- Take proper sleep before the test
- Monitor your food intake
- Fast for at least 8 hours before the test (depending on tests included and other factors)
- Avoid drinking and smoking
- Do not indulge in an intense workout
- Carry existing medical reports or history
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing
- Avoid examinations during the period
- Consult a healthcare professional for specific advice
These are basic things, yet if not taken care of, these can interfere with the results. Other than the above, if you have an existing health condition or are on some medications, you should speak with your healthcare provider to take preventive measures before the test accordingly. Being careful is important even before the test. Also, if you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to confront your healthcare professional to avoid last-minute problems.
Benefits Of Regular Health Checkups:
- Reduce Risk Of Getting Sick: Investing your time, money, and efforts in regular health screening today can be fruitful for tomorrow. It will help you detect the risk factors before they become severe and reduce your chances of complications.
- Detect Life-Threatening Diseases: A full body health test deeply analyzes your body or health on numerous grounds and helps you detect silent signs of several dangerous health problems.
- Allow Making Healthy Choices Easily: Besides creating a strong medical record, regular health screening can help you moderate your diet or lifestyle choices to monitor changes and improve wellness.
- Improve Chances Of Getting Better Treatment: Some diseases appear without showing symptoms and call for timely screening to increase your chances of receiving appropriate treatment to speed up your recovery.
- Reduce Overall Cost: By analyzing your health and detecting the early signs, it becomes possible to keep hospital trips or expenses to a minimum. It will decline your chances of getting sick and save you a lot in terms of money, health, and quality of life.
There are different health checkups customized to your health needs to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle in the long run. Each test or package has different roles in analyzing your health. So, book a preventive checkup according to the need.
Significance Of Wellness Checkup And Preventive Healthcare:
Whether we accept it or not, a Full Body Checkup is the need of the hour to keep your health intact. It is advisable to go for a complete body checkup in Thane once a year to determine health problems and take preventive measures accordingly. If you have a chronic illness or are over 50, the frequency of tests will increase, as recommended by your healthcare professionals.
Here’s more you should know about our Smart Full Body Checkup. It covers different tests, including:
- Kidney Function Test: It includes a set of tests that test your kidney functioning on varied parameters to identify or rule out an infection. KFT Test measures how well kidneys remove wastes and excess fluids from the blood to facilitate several body functions. Going for periodic Kidney Function Test identifies problems with the kidneys and help you initiate timely treatment.
- Liver Function Test: It screens liver functions or problems like hepatitis. Besides diagnosing kidney abnormalities, LFT Test monitors the disease progression and how well the treatment works. So, skip the excuses and book Liver Function Test today.
- Thyroid Profile Test: The thyroid Test diagnoses the levels of hormones made by your thyroid gland, which are responsible for keeping the body’s metabolism functioning intact. Early Thyroid Profile Test helps the doctor find hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism and provide treatment accordingly. So, initiate testing before it’s late.
- Lipid Profile Test: Your doctor may ask for Lipid Profile Test to measure cholesterol levels in your blood and monitor your risks of cardiovascular diseases. So, evaluate your cardiovascular health by analyzing cholesterol levels and other fats in the blood with Lipid Profile Blood Test.
- Blood Sugar Fasting / Diabetes Test: Blood Sugar causes health problems. Determining its levels and balancing them in time is crucial to minimizing your health hazards. You can book Fasting Blood Sugar or Diabetes Test with us to check glucose levels in your blood and adopt life or diet moderations accordingly.
- Urine Routine & Microscopy (Urine R/M): There are several diseases that can be detected via urine examination, and your doctor may call for it to evaluate your health condition before things go out of hand.
Besides, it will analyze your health on varied parameters and help you lead a healthy life with minimum possible complications. So, skip the delay and get testing done today with us at an affordable Full Body Checkup price in Thane. We prioritize your health and promise to be available for all types of screening and support as promised. If you want to enjoy your life to the fullest, being extra careful and taking preventive measures is essential to keep complications at bay.
Tips To Take Control Of Your Health:
- Watch Your Diet: Unhealthy food habits can be disastrous for our health. Therefore, eating nutritious food loaded with the right amount of vitamins and minerals to keep your fitness level aligned is essential.
- Adopt An Active Lifestyle: Walking for half an hour daily or getting indulged in some routine exercise can be a game changer for your wellness. So, do include it in your daily lifestyle for positive outcomes.
- Say No To Stress: Hectic lifestyle can hamper your mental or physical health and lead to different complications. Kick the stress away to maintain wellness and mental peace.
- Go For Timely Screening: There are several health diseases that can be diagnosed in their early stages, even when no symptoms appear, and people always pay the least attention to them. So, don’t take them lightly and get screened even if you are feeling fine and have no symptoms.
An ounce of prevention is always better than a cure. Your one little step can change your life for good. Improve your lifestyle today for a healthier and happier tomorrow. Also, do not neglect any unusual signs that silently degrade fitness and need attention. Being aware of the complications is the very first step towards healthy living, so it is always good to be on your toes and discuss health problems with healthcare professionals before things take an ugly turn.
Full Body Checkup Price in Thane
|Name of The Package
||Full body checkup
|Number Of Tests
|Actual Test Price
|Discounted Test Price
|Home Sample Collection
|Additional Cost For Home Sample Collection
|Fasting Before Test
||8-10 Hrs Fasting Required
|Get Reports Within
Full Body Test Price in Thane varies depending on various factors, and you can book it at a reasonable cost of Rs 799 with Redcliffe Labs – a trusted Diagnostic Lab. Being the Best Lab for Full Body Checkup in Thane, we keep our charges competitive enough to ensure that it fits your pocket and gives value for money. We aim to make diagnostics accessible and affordable for all. Even if the cost is low, we promise that the quality of our services will always be the highest as per the defined standards, and you will get no chance to complain. You can browse all the tests and packages on our website, and book within 1 minute. You can even download our mobile app for a better online test booking experience.
Need For Best Full Body Checkup in Thane:
- Early diagnosis analyzes the condition a little earlier, which makes you accessible to treatment early.
- Reduce the risks of undergoing more expensive surgeries by managing your health before it takes an ugly turn.
- It’s unarguably true that health is wealth. Thus, tracking health helps you make healthy choices that can further lengthen your lifespan.
- Help you take control of your health and minimize all possible health complications in the future.
Reasons To Choose Redcliffe Labs:
- We have a facility with advanced resources that enables us to perform different tests following healthcare standards.
- Our diagnostic lab maintains hygiene to ensure customer safety doesn’t get compromised.
- Despite the competition, we are a credible name in the domain trusted for offering all types of testing under a single roof.
- Moreover, we ensure the utmost accuracy of our work and promise that there will be no delay in the delivery of the reports.
- We go beyond conventional boundaries to provide personalized services at pocket-friendly prices.
So, Book A Health Test In 1 Minute Today!
Health problems appear out of the blue, and you cannot run away from them. Considering periodic Health Checkups is crucial to detect complications in their initial stage, minimize your risks and stay ahead of health problems that can cost you a fortune. It is the most effective way to screen diseases developing inside you silently and can cause complications later on. Therefore, managing and kicking them off is essential So, what are you waiting for now? Book Health Checkup packages in Thane at home online via our website or mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Full Body Checkup?
A Full Body Checkup is a preventive health checkup, pre-designed to assess your health conditions on various grounds. It includes a detailed study of your body that analyzes whether all the organs are functioning well or not.
2. What is the cost of a Full Body Check up in Thane?
The cost of a full body checkup in Thane varies depending on different factors and is available with Redcliffe Labs @ Rs 799.
3. What should you avoid doing before a Full Body Check-Up?
If you are going for a full body check-up, avoid heavy or salty food, don’t indulge in strenuous activities, and avoid drinking and smoking to ensure proper health diagnosis and accurate reports. Moreover, avoid specific medicines that can interfere with the results and speak with your health care professional for a better understanding.
4. What are some tests included in a Full Body Test?
Most health packages are tailored to one’s health needs. However, a common Full Body Test includes a Complete Haemogram, Thyroid Profile Total, Blood Glucose Fasting, Urine Routine & Microscopy, Kidney Function Test (KFT), Liver Function Test (LFT), Lipid Profile Test, and more. The focus is to detect the problem early to begin treatment.
5. How useful is a Full Body Health Checkup?
A Full Body Checkup is very useful, as it enables doctors to detect signs of life-threatening illnesses that otherwise go unnoticed. It will make managing symptoms eases before things turn bad.
6. Should you get a Full Body Checkup every year?
Nowadays, because of our stressful and sedentary lifestyle, health problems have become part of our life. So, to prevent health complications, yes, you should undergo a full body checkup every six months to understand bodily changes and take preventive measures in time.
7. Is it possible to book a Full Body Checkup from home?
Yes, of course. With Redcliffe Labs, you can book a Full Body Checkup from the comfort of your home. Our trained Phlebotomists will come to your home to collect the blood sample and you will get reports online via WhatsApp or registered email id within a stipulated time frame.