Is your thyroid gland not working well? If so, do not delay, and book a TSH Test today to screen the condition. This early diagnosis helps to find the problem related to the most crucial butterfly-shaped gland and get treatment. If you have been experiencing unusual signs with your thyroid gland or have been recently diagnosed with a thyroid disorder, do not delay and get assistance from the Best Doctor For Thyroid In Chennai.
Being situated in front of your neck along with your windpipe, the thyroid controls different body functions and many parts of your metabolism. According to a survey, women are at 10 times higher risk of developing thyroid disorders than men. There are different thyroid disorders that one can get affected in their lifetime, including hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, goiter, thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer, and more.
Whether you have symptoms or have recently been diagnosed with the disease, you should immediately consult the thyroid specialist in Chennai before the eleventh hour. Thyroid disorders, like hyperthyroidism, and hypothyroidism, can affect body functions. Also, if left untreated, it can cause varied problems, such as:
- Heart Diseases: Hyperthyroidism is not good for your heart, as it makes your body retains fluid, which increases hypertension and the risk of cardiovascular diseases and heart failure. Therefore, the change in thyroid hormones needs to be addressed or treated in time.
- Fertility Issues: Thyroid disorders, if not treated in time, can lead to an irregular menstrual cycle, which leaves a negative impact on fertility. Hence, diagnosing and addressing the issue in time is essential to prevent the severity of the condition.
- Birth Defects: Babies born to women with thyroid disorders are more at risk of being born with birth defects than babies born to healthy mothers. Further, these children are prone to severe health conditions.
- Complications During Pregnancy: If left untreated, thyroid problems can further increase pregnant women’s risk of miscarriage, premature delivery, or preeclampsia.
Untreated thyroid disorders can lead to several other health complications, depending on the patient’s age, gender, condition, and more factors. Therefore, you should better consult with the Thyroid Specialist Doctor in Chennai to find the problem and get treatment or preventive measures in time.
Top 10 Thyroid Doctors In Chennai:
- Dr. Ramkumar S – 16 Years Of Experience
- Dr. Anbazhahan Rajaram – 31 Years Of Experience
- Dr. Sundararaman P G – 31 Years Of Experience
- Dr. Kumaran – 25 Years Of Experience
- Dr. Sivagnana Sundaram Devanayagam – 38 Years Of Experience
- Dr. Rajendiran N – 41 Years Of Experience
- Dr. Boochandran T S – 16 Years Of Experience
- Dr. Sundararajan Sridhar – 35 Years Of Experience
- Dr. Sai Krishna Vittal – 20 Years Of Experience
- Dr. M Ravikiran – 16 Years Of Experience
Signs That You Need To Have Your Thyroid Checked:
Thyroid conditions are very common, and this could happen to anyone, irrespective of age or gender. However, catching it early is a little hard, yet crucial to initiate the treatment and improve the chances of recovery.
Possible Signs Of Thyroid Condition You Should Not Miss Are:
- Change In Weight: The sudden change in your weight, even though your lifestyle or dietary habits are the same, is a sign that something is uncommon with your thyroid gland. Depending on the condition, hyperthyroidism, or hypothyroidism, your weight could increase or decrease. It seems simple, yet a significant factor that you should consider to diagnose the disease early and receive treatment in time.
- Change In Your Appearance: Fluctuations in your weight and overall look like brittle or thin hair, skin irritation or swelling in joints, or swelling at the base of your neck are some other signs that rings the bell. It signifies that you need to get your thyroid tested while there is still time.
- You Always Feel Exhausted: Moreover, thyroid disorders make it difficult for an individual to fall asleep, which leads to constant fatigue or worn feeling. Hence, one needs to address the condition early and get it treated before it becomes complicated.
- Your Menstrual Cycle Is Disturbed: Women with thyroid disorders are more likely to experience a problem with their monthly periods. Further, it also increases their fertility risks and complications during pregnancy.
If you’ve been experiencing any of the above signs, you should immediately get screening. However, there are a few conditions when your body shows no symptoms. And just because it’s not showing any signs doesn’t mean the problem is not there. It makes it harder for thyroid specialists to detect the condition. Therefore, consulting the best doctor for thyroid in Chennai is more significant than consulting a primary healthcare provider.
Early Detection Can Make The Difference – Here’s How?
- Thyroid disorders don’t happen overnight. It gradually develops, and early detection can turn the table.
- Early diagnosis can help you detect changes in the thyroid and that there is something wrong with your thyroid that needs immediate attention.
- The earlier it is diagnosed, the better it will be, for you and your healthcare professional to help you stand against it.
- Moreover, early screening helps one receive better treatment and infuses quality changes in diet or routine to prevent the condition from taking over your health.
- It makes it easier for you to manage the condition, restore hormonal balances in the body and keep overall health in check.
- If you have been experiencing anything unusual, get it diagnosed or treated with no ifs and buts. You can consult the best thyroid specialist Chennai to get assistance from the best.
Being your partner in diagnosis, we have the best doctor for thyroid in Chennai on board with us to provide the appropriate consultation for testing, treatment, and recovery. You can book thyroid tests with us, and we promise to offer a free doctor consultation with only the best to help you get answers to all your queries and recover faster.
Creating Difference With Timely Diagnosis:
- We have advanced resources inbuilt into our facility to help you with timely screening and early detection of the condition.
- Your health is valuable to us. Hence, we promise that you will receive the reports within the promised time frame.
- We have the best doctor for thyroid on board with us to analyze your health and provide a free consultation to begin the treatment or take preventive measures.
- We maintain proper hygiene and healthy practices to ensure testing standards meet and you receive the best services.
Manage The Consequences With Early Treatment:
Managing thyroid complications is in your hands. So, take timely treatment seriously before things go out of your hands. Book a thyroid test with Redcliffe Labs to get done a diagnosis and receive treatment accordingly. Your one step towards health today can save your tomorrow. We have high-quality resources and advanced technology inbuilt into our facility to ensure that your health doesn’t get compromised and you receive the treatment in time. So, what are you waiting for? Book a test and get a consultation with one of the top 10 doctors for thyroid in Chennai. We are here for your good health and would be happy to help you attain it.
Protect Yourself From The Chronic Damage:
The advancement in diagnosis has made it possible for doctors to look into the body, understand the consequences and provide treatment in time. It’s up to us whether we are up to take the benefit or not. If so, consider timely testing and get treatment from the best doctor for thyroid in Chennai. Do not delay the diagnosis, as your little carelessness can grow the danger to your health. So, be more attentive and book a test with us today.