KFT Test in Noida
Kidney disease is affecting millions of people worldwide. The kidney is an important part of the body. It removes waste products such as creatinine and urea from the blood. It also produces hormones responsible for the synthesis of red blood cells, calcium balance, and maintenance of blood pressure. The level of waste products get increases in the blood due to the decline of kidney function. There are various causes of kidney damage. You can develop chronic kidney damage due to uncontrolled diabetes, blood pressure, and heart disease. It is quite important that your kidney must function properly.
The most disturbing thing is that people diagnosed with kidney disorder have never undergone KFT tests earlier. Most of these patients are diagnosed by chance at a very late stage of the disease. The key reason for this issue is that people are unaware of kidney disorders and their complications. People with a history of diabetes, urinary tract infections, and hypertension must undergo KFT tests from time to time. The kidney function test price in Noida from Redcliffe Labs is reasonable. Now, you can schedule your test with just a tap.
Kidney Function (KFT) Test Cost in Noida
|Name Of The Test
||Kidney Function test in Noida
||Blood and Urine
|Number Of Tests
|Actual Test Price
|Discounted Test Price
|Home Sample Collection
|Additional Cost For Home Sample Collection
|Fasting Before Test
||No Fasting Required
|Get Reports Within
Being the fastest-growing diagnostic companion, Redcliffe Labs offer a KFT test in Noida with a doorstep sample collection facility. Also, our services are acclaimed in the market for their competitive prices. Thus, KFT Test Price in Noida with us is priced lowest possible to be feasible for all.
This Kidney Function Test consists of 10 parameters, including Blood Urea, BUN, BUN/Creatinine Ratio, Calcium, Chloride, Creatinine, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, and Uric Acid to thoroughly analyze kidney functions and diagnose kidney-related diseases, like urinary tract infection, chronic kidney disease, etc.
KFT Test: What does it measure?
Importantly, the kidney filters the blood and separates the waste products from the body as urine. Thus, it helps in maintaining pH balance and fluid balance in the body.
In the kidney function test, some basic components are measured to scan kidney function.
- Serum Creatinine Test: This is a blood test specially performed to evaluate the proliferation of creatinine in the body. Creatinine is a waste product formed from the breakdown of muscles. When there is higher storage of creatinine in the body, this can be assessed as a kidney problem.
- Blood Urea Nitrogen: The main purpose of this test is to check the waste product urea and the amount of nitrogen in the body's blood. Urea is the nitrogenous waste product of metabolism protein, and an excess of urea in the blood can cause diseases.
- Uric Acid Test: This test gives the value of uric acid in the blood. It is a waste product excreted from the body by the kidneys through urine. It is also essential for building blocks of DNA. The uric acid crystals can also accumulate in the kidney and contribute to the formation of kidney stones.
- Other parameters: Several mineral tests such as calcium, sodium, and chloride in the Kidney Function Test are optional parameters to indicate kidney problems like kidney stones.
Why get tested for Kidney function?
A Kidney Function Test is an important method doctors use to understand kidney health. It assists a doctor in diagnosing a health problem and treatment.
- To monitor the treatment effectiveness of kidney disease.
- To prevent the risk of developing kidney diseases.
- Part of the annual routine checkups for health.
- Diagnosis of disease affecting the kidneys.
When to get tested for KFT?
There are some common symptoms related to kidney disease that may affect the filtration system of your body.
Some common conditions in which KFT is recommended are-
- Hypertension: High blood pressure can affect your kidneys and can lead to kidney failure.
- Hematuria: Hematuria is blood in your urine that may have a severe issue relating to your kidneys.
- Difficulty in urination: Difficulty in passing out urine from the body may have signs of having kidney problems.
- Frequent urination: The continuation of urine generally occurs in high blood sugar levels. It can also be a sign of kidney problems.
- Edema: The swelling of your arm and legs because of extra fluid build-up in your body is a symptom of having kidney disease.
If you or anyone in your known is looking for an advanced yet reasonable price lab for a Kidney Function Test at home, Redcliffe Labs has got you covered. We offer Renal function test in Noida at low prices and with the assurance of safety and quality of an advanced and well-equipped testing laboratory.
Along with reasonable KFT test costs in Noida, we provide home sample collection service and send reports to your registered email Id or WhatsApp number within a stipulated time frame. Other than Kidney Function Test, we host 3500+ tests, including Liver Function Test, Smart Full Body Checkup, Vital Screening Package, and to name a few.
Normal values for Kidney Function Tests:
Increased and decreased values of some components indicate several health disorders related to the kidneys. Normal KFT Range is:
- Uric acid Adult Female: 2.4 to 6.0 mg/dl Adult Male: 3.4 to 7.0 mg/dl Children: 3 to 4 mg/dl
- Urea 2.5 - 7.5 mmol/L
- Creatinine Adult Male: 0.6 to 1.2 mg/dl Adult Female: 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dl
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio 12:1 to 20:1
How is the Kidney Function Test performed?
The KFT test needs a blood sample. During the test, Redcliffe Labs’ qualified phlebotomist will wrap an elastic band around the arm and cease the area by wiping alcohol. They then insert a small needle into the vein to pull out a sample of blood. The drawn blood is collected in a vial and sent to our advanced lab for analysis.
Abnormal results of KFT and their interpretations
Too much or too low levels of KFT indicate problems related to kidney diseases. It is always advisable to discuss the test reports with a healthcare professional to understand the condition better and take action accordingly.
Increased levels: Severe kidney disease, muscle disease, diabetes, dehydration, heart problems, kidney failure, etc.
Decreased levels: Malnutrition, severe weight loss, severe muscle loss, chronic illnesses, liver disease
- Blood urea nitrogen levels:
Increased levels: Dehydration, urinary tract obstruction, congestive heart failure, etc.
Decreased levels: Liver disease, malnutrition, overhydration, low protein diet.
Increased levels: Hyperuricemia ( crystals of uric acid), kidney stones, and type 2 diabetes.
Decreased levels: Oxidative stress, endothelial dysfunction, a genetic disorder like Wilson disease, and Fanconi syndrome.
Things to remember:
- KFT is a group of test measures for the functioning of the kidney.
- Get a test for KFT having symptoms like hypertension, diabetes, blood in the urine.
- KFT measures serum creatinine level, Uric Acid and Urea level, BUN level, etc.
- It is important to notify the doctor before having a KFT that you are currently taking any prescription or other medications.
- Overnight fasting may be required before having a kidney function test.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Kidney Function test (KFT)?
A Kidney Function Test (KFT) aids doctors to find how well your kidneys are working. Besides diagnosing overall renal functions, it interprets or rules out an infection or kidney disease.
2. What is the cost of a Kidney Function Test (KFT) in Noida?
At Redcliffe Labs, the cost of a Kidney Function Test (KFT) in Noida is Rs 399. The package includes 10 tests to evaluate your kidney functioning on varied parameters and provide treatment accordingly.
3. What tests are done to check Kidney Function?
Several blood tests, including Serum Creatinine, Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR), or Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) are the tests that your doctor may ask to check how well your kidneys are functioning. Other than these tests, your doctor may also call for ultrasounds or CT scans to confirm the condition and plan the treatment and prescribe medications accordingly.
4. Why does one need A Renal Function Test?
Renal Function Test is a test that evaluates kidney functions and helps identify problems related to the same. It helps doctors understand how much damage has occurred and how well the treatment responds to your body.
5. What is a Good Kidney Function Test result?
The normal KFT Test Result range in women is around 0.6-1.1 mg. Dl, and in men, it is 0.7-1.3mg/dL. If the levels are more than above, it signifies that your kidneys are not functioning well and need treatment in time.
6. What test is used to diagnose and monitor Kidney disease?
Your doctor may call for blood tests or urine tests to determine how well the kidneys are functioning or if there is any specific kidney disease. Furthermore, it helps you monitor whether the treatment is working in your favor or not. Following the reports, your doctor may moderate your diet, routine, and medication accordingly.