Healthy Heart Package in Ambala
What is a Healthy Heart Package?
The healthy heart package is a cardiac health checkup done to diagnose the health and functioning of the heart. Since the risk of heart diseases is increasing, heart health checkup packages help doctors to evaluate your risk of heart disease. The healthy heart package consists of 59 tests. These tests are:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) test: This is a blood test that evaluates an individual's overall health. There are 24 tests included in CBC. This test measures several blood components, including red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and blood platelets.
- Liver Function Test (LFT): This blood test measures the level of different proteins, enzymes, and other substances made in the liver. This test checks the overall health of the liver. A healthy heart package includes 12 LFT tests.
- Kidney Function Test (KFT): This is a blood test that determines the functioning of the kidney by measuring the level of compounds related to the organ. The test is carried out to estimate the level of substances like uric acid, creatinine, and urea. A healthy heart package includes 10 KFT tests.
- Lipid Profile test: This test measures the level of lipids like cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein, triglycerides, and low-density lipoprotein in the blood. A healthy heart package includes nine blood tests for lipids.
- Hs-CRP: The high-sensitivity CRP test determines the lower levels of CRP in the blood. CRP is an important parameter determining the risk of stroke and cardiovascular diseases in the patient.
Why is a healthy heart package conducted?
A heart health checkup package is a screening test conducted on the basis of gender, age, and family history. The test is recommended for those who have a higher risk of heart diseases such as dyslipidemia, diabetes mellitus, smoking, alcohol consumption, stress, sedentary lifestyle, high blood pressure, high cholesterol level in the blood, and obesity.
What are the symptoms that can lead you to a healthy heart checkup?
A doctor may suggest you for a heart test if you have one or more of the following symptoms:
Fluttering in chest
Shortness of breath
Swelling in feet or abdomen
How is the healthy heart package test done?
The heart health checkup package requires blood and urine samples to conduct tests. The blood for the heart health test is collected from the vein of the arm using a syringe. You will also be required to give a urine sample in a container provided for testing the test parameters.
How much does the healthy heart package cost in Ambala?
The price of a healthy heart package in Ambala at Redcliffe Labs is approximately Rs. 2499/-, which under special discounts, is currently available at Rs. 1099/- only.
How can I book a healthy heart test package?
The healthy heart package can be booked at Redcliffe labs either online through our official website or by calling our centre.
We also serves in these Cities:
Healthy Heart Package in Mumbai, Healthy Heart Package in Ambala, Healthy Heart Package in Noida, Healthy Heart Package Test in Bangalore, Healthy Heart Package in Chennai, Healthy Heart Package in Chandigarh, Healthy Heart Package in Visakhapatnam, Healthy Heart Package in Jammu, Healthy Heart Package in Jodhpur, Healthy Heart Package in Jaipur, Healthy Heart Package in Udaipur, Healthy Heart Package in Kanpur, Healthy Heart Package in Raipur, Healthy Heart Package in Patna, Healthy Heart Package in Lucknow, Healthy Heart Package in Indore, Healthy Heart Package in Hyderabad, Healthy Heart Package in Guwahati, Healthy Heart Package in Gurugram, Healthy Heart Package in Bhubaneshwar