CBC with PS Blood Test in Motihari
Also known as full blood count, blood cell count, complete blood count (CBC) is a complete blood test that calculates various parts and appearance of your blood, including but not limited to red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and Mean corpuscular volume(MCV). It is often conducted to detect various infections and diseases in the blood that can harm your body and prevent your mantra of a healthy life. While leading to a CBC with PS Test in Motihari.
Why do you need this test?
A complete blood count diagnosis will help to analyze your body proficiently so that early detection can avert the high risk of the future. Also, CBC with PS analyses will be done by monitoring the blood cells with the help of a microscope.
The blood cells are-
- Red blood cells- Which carry oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body
- White Blood cells- Which help to fight infections and other diseases. Moreover, this test helps to calculate the percentage of white blood cells in the body.
- Platelets- It helps to stop bleeding by assisting your blood to clot.
- Hemoglobin- A protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body.
- Hematocrit- A measurement of how much your blood is made up of red blood cells
- Mean corpuscular volume (MCV)- A measure of the average size of red blood cells
Signs and symptoms that alarm for a CBC PS Test
The common signs and symptoms that alert you to go for a CBC with a PS test are-
- Bruising, or bleeding
The Most common diseases detected by this test
- Leukemia- It is a cancer of your blood and bone marrow. It usually results when bone marrow cells transform and become abnormal cells that exceed your normal blood cells.
- Anemia- You suffer from anemia when your body doesn't have enough healthy blood cells
- Heart failure- A higher-than-normal red blood cell shows a sign of low blood oxygen levels leading to heart failure.
- Lymphoma- It is a disease of cancer that usually starts in your lymph nodes.
- Myelodysplastic syndrome- Cancer caused by mutations in your blood stem cells.
- Malaria- When parasites deliver into your bloodstream.
- Autoimmune diseases- low white blood cells might indicate an auto-immune disease. This occurs when the immune system accidentally launches attacks on your body instead of protecting it.
Name of the Test
CBC with PS Test
Home Sample Collection
Additional Cost For Home Sample Collection
Fasting Before Test
No Fasting Required
Get Reports Within
Significant points to select Redcliffe Labs as your effective solution!
- Our highly trained medical personnel will always go above and above to visit you at your convenience and within the period you want.
- Redcliffe Labs is the diagnostic center with the fastest growth. With us, you may get tested everywhere in India, not just in Motihari, from the comfort of your home.
- Your sample is delivered to our ICMR- and NABL-approved labs with us safely and at the proper temperature.
- To improve the efficiency of the sample-test collection process, we work in an end-to-end process.
- We adopt a patient-centered strategy since we assist people in coping with the negative impacts of numerous illnesses.
- With us, scheduling a test is simple. To confirm your time slot, click on Redcliffe Labs website
- We serve as a one-stop diagnostic center covering pan India, ensuring 2500+ health-checkup tests with 76 parameters.
Book your Test with Redcliffe Labs Now!
The necessity for preventative healthcare has increased due to the way of life we now lead and the rise in infectious diseases and health issues. Since not all health conditions can be diagnosed without a doctor's help or diagnostic tools, Thus, connecting with a top diagnostic center such as Redcliffe Labs has become necessary. As it is established as the fastest-growing diagnostic centre in India, it makes sure to provide 100% accurate results on time to make India a healthy and fit country again. So, without further ado, schedule your CBC-PS blood test in Motihari for Rs 299.